A lot of Cheerleading squads are using face paint to stencil on their team colors or a team symbol. Learn how to make your own face paint.
Time Required: 10 minutes
- In a small bowl, mix 1 1/2 TBSP solid shortening, 3 TBSP cornstarch, stir thoroughly.
- If you're making different colors, divide the above mixture into small jars.
- Add enough food coloring to achieve the right color.
- Mix well.
- Store in small jars.
- If mixture is too think, add a bit of water.
- Use stencils, paintbrushes or sponges to make designs on your face.
What You Need
- small bowl
- small jars
- food coloring
- solid shortening