The Bottom Line
Athlete Profile for Cheerleading includes exercises and drills that will help you develop your cheerleading skills in 12 weeks. It's like having your own personal trainer on your computer.
- Easy to install and user-friendly interface.
- Developed specifically for cheerleaders ages 8 and up.
- Reasonably priced.
- Follow the easy installation instructions to install the program on your computer.
- Register the program so you'll have access to the members area of their Web site.
- Perform a series of tests to measure speed, agility, strength, and endurance.
- During the next 12 weeks, you will progress through a series of drills and exercises.
- The drills and exercises are designed to improve speed, agility, strength, and endurance.
- Every 4 weeks, you will retest your speed, agility, strength and endurance.
- Exercises can be read, printed, or viewed with the click of a button.
- Online, email and phone tech support if you need it.
Guide Review - Athlete Profile - Personal Training CD
This is an excellent program for anyone wanting to be a cheerleader or for those of you who are all ready one. The different exercises and drills walk you through improving your flexibility, coordination, balance, weight training, and power development. It's easy to install on your computer, has a user friendly interface and allows you to print out reports and information. Also included are videos to ensure you do the exercises correctly and avoid injury.