Chants, Cheers and Jumps by Craig Peters - a book in the Let's Go Team: Cheer, Dance and March series
Mason Crest Publishers
The Bottom Line
Excellent book for Cheerleaders, coaches or anyone wanting to be either. It clearly defines and explains the many things involved in chants, cheers and jumps. Gives you a good, strong foundation.
- Easy to Read and Understand
- Tips, Exercises and Interesting Facts
- Upbeat, Enthusiastic, and Inspiring
- Chapter One covers a brief history on the sport of Cheerleading.
- Chapter Two introduces you to the different aspects of chants.
- Chapter Three advances you into cheers and the basic choreography of them.
- Chapter Four outlines the importance of jumps and how to execute them. Explains different jumps.
- Chapter Five covers creating your own cheers and chants. Encourages creativity.
- The book ends with a glossary of terms and Internet resources.
Guide Review - Chants, Cheers and Jumps by Craig Peters
Chants, Cheers and Jumps by Craig Peters is an excellent book for anyone wanting to be a Cheerleader or even if you are already one. There's no denying the importance of a strong foundation in cheering. This book will teach you the basics of chants, cheers and jumps and allow you to build on a good, solid foundation. It is definitely a must have for any cheerleader or coach. Part of a twelve volume set from the Let's Go Team: Cheer, Dance and March series published by Mason Crest.