Its coming! CheerExpo is coming back to Plano, Texas on August 23 and 24, 2003. And this CheerExpo will be even bigger than the first with tons of new additions. Dance teams and stunt groups will be taking center stage to compete and you'll also not want to miss the CheerExpo Texas Cheerleader of the Year Scholarship Competition.
Cheerleaders and dancers of all ages, their coaches, sponsors, family and friends are welcome to check out the booths, free classes, shows, competitions, and great offers. Cheerleading, dance, and related companies including shoes, uniforms, music, sportswear, fundraising companies, and much more will be showing off what they can offer to the Cheerleading and dance community.
All age groups are welcome but children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Kids under 12 and coaches are half price. This is where the great minds of Cheerleading will come together.
So, mark your calendars for August 23 and 24, 2003 and don't miss this year's CheerExpo Cheerleading and dance conference held at the Plano Centre in Plano, TX. Register by February 28th for as little as $5 each (save up to 85%!). New group pricing is also available. Bring your whole team - all ages welcome. Registration includes:
- Two (2) day entrance.
- All 20 classes and seminars (twice as many as last year!) taught by experts from many different companies.
- Passes to all cheer and dance competitions, including the coveted CheerExpo Texas Cheerleader of the Year Scholarship Competition.
- Entrance to the mega shopping mall (60+ companies) where you can get the best prices for all of your cheer and dance needs. Everything from music, mats, uniforms, teamwear, pompoms, T-shirts, fundraising products, shoes, clinics, summer camps, competitions, training products, cool clothes, blankets, cell phone holders, socks, ribbons, and much more!
- Passes to all special performances.
- Automatically enters you for all of the CheerExpo "Big Prize Draws" held throughout the conference.
And be sure to
check out the "Competitions"
section to register your group in one of our many competition divisions; or
call (902) 765-0101.