The Bottom Line
Andrea Kulberg (a former cheerleader and owner of futurecheer.net) offers us a chance to look into her life as a legally blind person and see the impact that positive thinking can have on us.
- Inspirational and very motivating
- Funny and entertaining
- Well-written by a former cheerleader
- Reasonably priced
- Andrea is a former cheerleader and now owns FutureCheer.net. She's also a motivational speaker.
- This book will inspire you and your squad to conquer anything you set your mind to.
- Easy reading and well-written.
- Believe in yourself, think positive and you can overcome any obstacle.
Guide Review - 20/20 Vision: An Insightful Journey into Joyful Living and Boundless Success
You may be familiar with Andrea Kulberg and her cheerleading company, Future Cheer (www.futurecheer.net), but this book will give you an insight into her life and the many obstacles she has overcome as a legally blind person. Andrea is an inspiration to everyone and her book will motivate and entertain you.