The Bottom Line
If you're interested in trying out for a pro or semi pro squad, this book is a must have. It's easy to follow and offers valuable advice, tips and insight to becoming a pro cheerleader.
- Written by experienced cheerleaders and coaches
- Available in print and ebook
- Valuable tips to prepare you for try outs
- Includes advice on makeup and hair
- Book covers interviews and how to present yourself
- Chapter 1: Choosing the Right Team
- Chapter 2: Paperwork Preparation and Application Photos
- Chapter 3: Physical Preparation
- Chapter 4: Appearance Preparation and Makeup Application
- Chapter 5: Pro Cheer Coach’s Interview with Tina Simijoski and Team Member Announcements
- Very reasonably priced for the amount of information presented.
- Available in print or ebook.
- Written by knowledgeable and experienced cheerleaders and coaches.
- Photos and illustrations make the information easy to understand.
Guide Review - The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Pro Cheerleader - Book
I really like the way this book flows. It takes you from the decision making process of what squad to try out for all the way through to how to present yourself at your interview. The book is written by a number of exerperienced pro cheerleaders and coaches, so the advice is not only valuable, it's insightful too. You'll find yourself amazed at the small things that make a big difference when trying out for a pro cheerleading squad, and best of all, the tips come from those that know and have been there. Want to make the squad of a pro or semi pro team? This book is worth the price and will get you well on your way to a successful try out.