The Bottom Line
Simple and unique. Cheer Soxx are slipped over your competition shoes to keep them clean and looking new while waiting to compete. I found the Website a bit confusing as to what base colors you could order (there wasn't a color chart), but didn't actually order any so I'm not sure how they work. From what I understand you can order plain Cheer Soxx, Cheer Soxx with solid toe bows or Cheer Soxx with custom toe bows.
- A very novel idea and anything that can extend the life of your shoes is worth the money.
- Shipped according to the actual size of your shoes.
- Very easy to slip on and off.
- Can color coordinate with your team colors.
- Offers group and gym discounts.
- Website didn't offer a color chart or explain the base color choices.
- Well made and easy to use.
- Cheer Soxx slip on and off easily.
- Sized according to your actual shoe size.
- Toe bows are interchangeable and available in a number of colors.
- 2-3 weeks delivery.
- Group and gym discounts available.
- A portion of the proceed help victims of bullying.
- Order online via their Website.
Guide Review - Cheer Soxx - Shoe Covers for Cheerleading Shoes
Cheer Soxx are a very exciting idea thought up by a 10 year old all star cheerleader. She wanted to keep her competition shoes clean while waiting to compete. From there, Cheer Soxx were born. They are such a novel idea and perfect for anyone wanting to extend the use of their cheerleading shoes. Because the little girl was a victim of bullying, a portion of every sale is donated to her cause and the elimination of bullying.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy