The Bottom Line
Pom Express is known for their excellent quality and their "Made in the USA" poms, so it comes as no surprise that the metallic zebra poms I reviewed exceeded the highest standards. The poms held up exceptionally well after being thrown, kicked, stomped on, wet and of course, shaken. I love the way the light reflects off of the poms and draws your eyes and attention to the movement. That's the real purpose of using poms and Pom Express remembers that in each pom they make.
- Well made, USA product.
- Reputable company that's been around for a while.
- Great customer service.
- Reasonably priced and you can see photos on their Website.
- Attractive Poms available in five handle styles.
- If I have to criticize anything, it would be the Website. It seems a bit bulky to my liking.
- Silver metallic with black zebra print. The set I reviewed had baton handles.
- Prefluffed upon arrival and very attractive. All poms are made in the USA.
- Poms are custom ordered, so be sure of what you need. No returns.
- Poms are priced individually and not by the pair.
- Available with five different handle styles. Baton, dowel, loop, show and crown.
- Zebra poms are also available in fluorescent colors.
- Pom Express does not just sell poms. They have a lot of other products too including fundraising, briefs, safety and more.
Guide Review - Pom Express Zebra Poms
I received a set of black and silver zebra poms from Pom Express and from the moment I took them out of the box I was impressed. These are "American-made" poms and the quality and attractiveness says it all. I can imagine squads planning their entire outfits around the zebra theme and these poms being the center of attention.
Disclosure: Review samples were provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please see our Ethics Policy.