The Bottom Line
Cheerleaders of all ages should find this game fun. We Cheer™ uses the Wii remotes to detect the movements of your pom poms and although they are sometimes lacking (not to mention a bit dangerous to your surroundings) the game will give you hours of entertainment.
- Entertaining and lots of fun
- Great music and sound tracks
- Tests your ability to move and keep rhythm
- Can be played with up to four people
- Customizable uniforms and poms
- If you mess up you have to start over
- You can customize your cheerleader's uniform, shoes and poms.
- Three modes to choose from; exercise, captain campaign mode, or party mode.
- Great songs and music.
- You can unlock new teammates, uniforms, songs and more.
- Tests your rhythm, movements and memory.
- Excellent choreography.
- The game is rated E 10+.
- Reasonably priced for a Wii game and would make a great gift idea.
Guide Review - We Cheer™ Cheerleading Game for Wii
In We Cheer™ you can customize your cheerleader's uniform and poms and depending on what mode you choose, you can either use the game to exercise, compete to be cheer captain or have a party with up to 4 players. The music is great and there's something for everyone. Although, the mess up and start over feature wasn't always fun (there should be a pause) over all, the game will test your memory, rhythm and ability to move -- all while giving you hours of fun either alone or with friends.