The Bottom Line
I was very impressed with the Chromark Sign Making Kits. The ink was washable which made for a very easy cleanup and the colors were great too. The signs dried quickly and having the brushes in the ink wells makes messy brush cleaning a thing of the past.
- Easy to Use
- No Messy Brush Cleanup
- Inks are Water Based and Non Toxic
- Reasonably Priced
- Well Established, Reputable Company
- 3" Brush Set Not Available in Teal or Lime Green
- Available in 4, 8 or 12 color caddies.
- Brushes come in 1, 2 or 3 inch sizes and are made of specially cut felt to aid in creativity of effects.
- Ink is fast drying, water based and non toxic. It's available in 14 vibrant colors.
- Reputable company that has been in business since 1960. Great customer service.
Guide Review - Chromark Sign Painting Kits
Chromark has really given some thought to sign making for cheerleaders. Their product comes in an all-in-one caddy that takes the work out of this task and puts the fun back in it. The squads will love making signs when they don't have to hassle with messy cleanups. No brush cleaning, washable water based inks and exciting colors make Chromark's Sign Making Kits a great investment.