The Bottom Line
All I can say about these hair and body products for dancers is WOW. The color is perfect (of course I love purple) but so are the scents and more importantly, the way they work. They smell great but are not over powering, and a hint of fragrance lasts throughout the day.
- Salon Quality Hair and Body Products
- Especially Formulated for Dancers
- Awesome Scents and Attractive Color
- Creative Names and Cute Packaging
- Reasonably Priced
- Not Available Online Yet for Retail Sales - Must Call to Order
- Great product color and attractive packaging. Ideal for the on the go dancer and the line is perfect for gift-giving too.
- Pleasing scents that are not overpowering, but still last.
- Line includes: Tutu Shampoo, Tutu Conditioner, All That Jazz Jam, and Clean Not Dirty Dancing Body Wash.
- Salon quality products. Lucky 11 has the experience and knowledge to develop hair products and they definitely use it.
- Online ordering for wholesale, but retail will be available soon. You can order either wholesale or retail via phone.
- Great gift idea. Both lines have gift packs available.
- Reasonably priced, excellent customer service and fast shipping.
- Puttin' On The Glitz Hair & Body Glitter is also available in the Dance Dolls line.
Guide Review - Dance Dolls - Hair and Body Beauty Products for Dancers
I was sold on Lucky 11's original line, Cheer Chics, so I was a bit apprehensive when they developed Dance Dolls; how can they improve on something that was already perfect? Were they just going to duplicate the same products and label them for dancers? Well, they didn't and they did succeed on making another line that is just as good, if not better. The scents are different, the color is different and although I'm not a chemist, I'd say the formulas differ a bit too, but this line is just as awesome as their original line of Cheer Chics. From the shampoo to the body wash everything works great and isn't harsh on your hair or body. Maybe it's the years of experience that Kristin Almond, the president, has in hair products development, but whatever the secret is to a successful line, she obviously knows it. So, I can assure you that you are not going to be disappointed in this high quality line of hair and body products made especially for dancers.