The Bottom Line
I love the look of coordinated team wear and GK Elite does it right. The fabric is comfortable to wear and best of all, it's durable. With an online catalog, numerous styles to choose from and a wide variety of colors, there's no reason not to order GK Elite Sportswear the next time you purchase team wear for your squad and coach.
- Coordinated team sportswear in a wide variety of colors
- Easy to care for fabrics that keep their new look wash after wash
- Come in two fits - relaxed fit and form fit
- Most items are in stock and ready to personalize
- Reputable company with years of experience
- Online catalog doesn't do the clothing justice
- Team coordinates and separates. Shirts, shorts, pants, and jackets for cheerleaders and coaches.
- Most items are a 60%/40% blend of cotton and polyester.
- Numerous color choices.
- Very durable and well made.
- Wash and wear nicely.
- Come in two fits; form fit and relaxed fit.
- Most items are in stock and can be personalized.
- Can be ordered online or by mail order catalog.
- Well known, reputable company to do business with.
- They also sell warm ups and other apparel for dance, gymnastics and figure skating.
Guide Review - GK Elite Sportswear for Cheerleaders
GK Elite Sportswear really thought about women and the way their bodies differ when they created their two fits of coordinated team wear. Both styles, form fit and relax fit, offer different advantages depending on your type of figure. Not only does the clothing flatter your figure, it's comfortable to wear and easy to care for. Available in a wide variety of colors, GK Elite Sportswear has shorts, shirts, pants and jackets so you can mix and match. Keep in mind that when you look good, you feel good and perform good. And as they say at GK Elite Sportswear, it's the choice of champions.