The Bottom Line
Overall, I'm very impressed with Pyra's Performance Apparel. They use cutting edge technology in their design and the highest quality fabric paired with excellent construction to offer an exceptional product. The clothing is designed to wick away moisture, provide grips for stunting and padding in all the right places to act as a shock absorber from impact. And all of this is available without adding a lot of extra weight. So, what more could your squad want?
- Cutting edge shock and grip technology.
- Designed especially for cheerleaders.
- Stylish and comfortable.
- Well constructed and very durable.
- Washable and dryable - low settings.
- Very limited color selection.
- Sizing runs on the small side and fit is very tight.
- Great designs with cutting edge technology that includes moisture wicking, grips and pads in all the right places.
- Tops are available in two colors - azure and cayenne. Pants are available in black only.
- Very reputable company with owners that are hands-on in the day to day operation of the business.
- Durable construction and high quality fabric.
- Easy to care for and designed with cheerleaders in mind, but the products are also being dancers and gymnasts.
- Can purchase online with a sizing chart available.
- Other products available such as t-shirts and accessories. And they are expanding the line in the future.
Guide Review - Pyra Performance Apparel
I reviewed the Pyra Performance top and a pair of Pyra Performance pants. The colors were vibrant and held up good through all washing and drying. The clothing is comfortable to wear and best of all it's very lightweight. At first you might need a bit of time to adjust to the pads, but once you do, they are extremely beneficial in absorbing any impact from stunting. Add in the fact that the fabric is moisture wicking and offers grip areas and you have a product that is well worth the time and money. I can't imagine a squad that wouldn't want the added advantages that using Pyra Performance wear offers. And although the products might be a bit on the high priced side and very limited in color selections, they are well worth the investment in comfort, quality and safety.