The Bottom Line
The Kaepa Ultralyte 2 cheerleading shoe feels awesome on your feet. The flexibility of the shoe combined with the exceptional support makes it feel like you're wearing your favorite pair of slippers. Add in the fact that the lining is anti-microbial and your feet are in shoe heaven when you have a pair of Kaepa Ultralyte 2s on them. I did find it a bit hard to change the snap-in color logos, but once they are in, they'll definitely stay in place.
- The lightest cheer shoe Kaepa makes.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Ventilation and flexibility make this shoe extraordinarly comfortable.
- Rear finger notch and scalloped arch add to stunt control.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- It was a bit hard to change the snap-in color logos.
- High abrasion toecaps for added durability.
- Lightweight, easy-to-clean uppers. Added ventilation for comfort.
- 15-color, 120 color combinations in each box.
- Removable cushion insole for comfort and shock absorption.
- Antimicrobial Agiontm Lining: Permanently treated to kill bacteria and odor.
- Slip lasted for added flexibility.
- 360º patented Finger Groovestm, for added stunt control extend completely from heel to toe for the ultimate gripping surface.
- Scalloped arch and rear finger notch for added stunt control.
- Dynamic Stability Control system centers heel for enhanced performance and cushion.
- Provides midfoot support and torsional rigidity for increased ankle stability.
Guide Review - Kaepa Ultralyte 2 Cheer Shoes
Functional, attractive, durable, and above all comfortable; these are the qualities that make the Kaepa Ultralyte 2 cheerleading shoe stand out and worth the investment. Sure you can find cheaper shoes, but as most cheerleaders know, you want a shoe that allows you to do what you do best and holds up in the process. The Ultralyte 2 meets all those requirements and more. Just a few of the features the Ultralyte 2 offers includes: ventilated tongue and vamp for comfort, tuned DSC for support, stability and extra flex for tumbling, ultralight materials and flexible construction combined with sleek toe bumpers for unrestricted tumbling and 360° patented finger Groovestm for stunting. The shoes are specifically designed for indoor and/or outdoor use. I feel sure you'll be totally sold on this shoe even if they didn't throw a pair of color change slides in every box. Test drive a pair of Kaepa Ultralyte 2 cheer shoes and I'm confident you'll come away with the same conclusion I did -- they are functional, attractive, durable and comfortable.