The Bottom Line
Want to improve your balance, flexibilty, coordination, strength and at the same time build confidence? Well, this one small training tool can do it all.
- Helps with Balance, Flexibility and Strength
- Good for Flyers or Bases
- Improves Coordination
- Builds Confidence
- Reasonably Priced - Great Customer Service
- Strengthens legs and ankles.
- Develops ankle strength and support.
- Enhances correct form and technique.
- Builds confidence.
- Increases balance which helps with stunting and tumbling.
- Helps prevent injuries.
- Durable construction.
Guide Review - Mae-Flyer
The Mae-Flyer is ideal for flyers or bases and it is quick becoming an essential training tool for all cheerleaders. The unique ribbed design of the MaeFlyer helps to imitate the motion and balance found in stunting. And we all know, that the best way to prevent injury is by perfecting and improving skills and abilities. The MaeFlyer will enable you to strengthen the muscles in your legs and ankles in order to improve your skills. It also helps maximize coordination, enhance flexibility and build confidence. Whether you're a coach or cheerleader, you'll definitely want to add the MaeFlyer to your list of must-have training equipment.