If you're like most Cheerleaders and coaches, you're probably always looking for some small, unique and novel gift to give your team or squad before a big game or competition. Well, look no further, because these cute candy bar wrappers should be exactly what you need.
They are relatively easy to make and more than likely you all ready have the equipment handy, if you're reading this article. So, let's get started.
What You'll Need
- Graphic Program or Microsoft Word
- Candy Bars
- An adhesive or glue stick
How To Do It
Download the templates.
Please be patient, some files might be large.
- Hershey™ bar - Go Team! Shown above.
- Hershey™ bar - You're # 1
- Rolo's™ or Mentos™- Go, Fight, Win
- If you want to customize the text and colors, than go to the pages below. Right click on the image and then "save picture as". Note: remember where you save it.
- If you want to use the ones I've designed, without any changes, then just download the Word document and save it to your hard drive.
- Open the document in Microsoft Word.
- Print as many copies as you're going to need.
- Cut out the design. A pair of sharp scissors or an exacto knife will work good for this.
- Apply the adhesive to the edge and wrap the bars.
- Don't print all you need at once, practice with a few at first to make sure you have the right colors and size.
- Use your imagination and be creative.
*graphics by Valerie©2002