An easy to follow recipe for making a sports drink that boosts your energy and helps replenish body fluids during and after strenuous activity.
Time Required: 3 minutes
- Get a clean glass or bottle to hold the ingredients.
- Add everything together.
- Stir in ice or use cool water.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Use any fruit juice as a flavoring. Such as lemon or orange juice.
- Try unsweetened Kool-Aid as a flavoring.
- Never add more than 4 tsp of sugar to 8 ounces of water.
What You Need
- A Glass or Bottle
- 4 tsp of Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Flavoring
- 8 ounces of Water