The Bottom Line
I've had a lot of fun with this product. It's unique and best of all it's new and not something you'll see everywhere. Tail Lights are made from a good quality fabric and they are priced reasonably. I would have liked to have seen some color samples on the Web site, but other than that, I can't find any fault with this product.
- New, unique and fun hair accessory for cheerleaders
- Reasonably priced
- Excellent quality construction and available in a variety of basic colors
- Lights will last up to 40 hours
- Introductory promotion and other specials
- Limited colors
- Web site doesn't show color samples
- Fully functioning ponytail and pigtail holders that light up and flash at the touch of a button.
- Currently available in white, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, and purple.
- Lights lasts up to 40 hours.
- Reasonably priced with special promotions and introductory offer.
- Fundraising program available.
- "TailLight of the Month Club" where you can order seasonal TailLights to be mailed to your home every month.
Guide Review - Tail Lights - Light Up Hair Scrunchies for Cheerleaders
I really enjoyed using Tail Lights light up hair scrunchies. I received a lot of comments on them and everyone was asking, "where did you get that?" I can see a whole squad using them and can imagine the reactions you'll get. Also, Tail Lights offers a fundraising program that I feel sure will be a huge hit. I have to caution though, the product is very new and I think it's important that you know this so that you'll bare with them as the work out any kinks they might have in their process. Available in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white and purple; they should be able to outfit your squad in your team colors. So, if you're looking for something that will make your squad stand out from all the rest or a unique fundraising idea for your fans, Tail Lights are the answer.