The Bottom Line
This is a great way to decorate your school fence or the fence around your playing field with a long lasting and easy to use product. No more plastic cups in fences; now you can use Put-In-Cups and best of all, you can use them again and again.
- Unique and innovative way to decorate your school or playing field
- Made of durable material that will hold up in any weather
- Reasonable priced and reusable
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Online cup calculator to help with ordering
- Must be ordered in sleeves of 50
- Small plastic device that will last in all weather conditions.
- Available in a variety of colors to match your school or team colors.
- Easy to order using their online cup calculator.
- Create your own designs or order their predesigned kits.
- Put-In-Cups come in sleeves of 50.
- Easy to install and can not be removed from one side of the fence.
Guide Review - Put-In-Cups Chain Link Fence Art and Writing
I came across Put-In-Cups at a trade show and was really impressed with the fact that someone had invented this product. In my part of the country, it's common to see school chain link fences decorated with team names, mascots or sayings made with white (or sometimes painted) plastic drinking cups. But the cups blow out, they break and they don't last very long. So, Put-In-Cups is an innovative way to do the same thing only in a much better way. The product is available in a wide range of colors, it's easy to use, it will last in all weather conditions and it's reusable. With Put-In-Cups, you're only limited by your imagination.