Cheerleading Practice Rules
- Be kind. There is no room for personal conflicts. Do not bring them to practice.
- Warming Up is not optional --- you must participate in order to cheer.
- Tennis shoes with socks will be worn at all times.
- Never build a stunt without the coach present.
- Squad members and potential squad members only at each practice.
- No talking between cheers.
- Hair must be worn away from the face.
- No jewelry (stud style earrings only).
- Wear clothing that is non-restrictive (jeans not recommended).
- In order to be counted as attending, you must participate in all facets of practice.
Special thanks to Coach Kat for sending in her version of this!